Thursday, May 1, 2008

Transcript of last night's nightmare

I was at my dad's house; I had brought D over there for some reason.

My dad and mom were there, in the dining room-- I think I was standing talking to them while D went upstairs to use the bathroom.

Through the back windows I saw a car plummet off a cliff (not there in real life) and then continue driving towards the house.

It stopped right before colliding with the house, and my dad ran out to check to see if the driver was okay, but I tried to stop him. I went upstairs to call the police or something. I told D to stay hidden in the bathroom.

As I was reaching for the phone in my old bedroom (on the 2nd floor) I saw a HUGE two-storey tall triple-segmented truck come around the corner onto the block.

It kept turning, about to hit the house, but it turned around the side of the house and that's when I realized that the cab (with 5 or 6 burly men) was at the height of my room, so when they crashed through the side of the house I dropped the phone and ran down the stairs, but both of my parents were gone.

Everyone (of my friends/family) were gone, and I started to realize that I should just go with the men rather than run and have the men tear apart the house and find D. And that's when I woke up.

No comments: