Friday, October 5, 2007

in flight

I am satisfied that I have wrung every last drop of time out of the past few days. Busyness comes in pairs. On Monday I went to the gym, went home to make dinner, then went to therapy. Tuesday I went for a run, made dinner at home, then went to IKEA with my brother. Wednesday I went for a run, made dinner, and went to OMSI for the Body Worlds 3 exhibit for its last hour of the night (the last day is Sunday, and it will be open 24 hours a day from Friday til then). Last night I went to the gym, warmed leftovers, and mourning the time to pack, went to Nine Muses to see a friend play solo. We got home at midnight.

I've been excited to go to New York all week, but tonight, in the reality of the airport food court, I'm just as drained as my time. Boarding is starting. See you in New York.

No comments: