Monday, February 5, 2007

drowned

Perhaps I'm boring now, but I eschewed going to the community garden pruning class/ work party and the Swap-o-rama clothing re-make session to stay home most of the weekend and work on house projects. I rearranged the living room. I eked out a bit of progress on my hallway project. I ran ten hilly miles on the Wildwood Trail. I finally stitched the first piece of my laptop case (while doing my biweekly mom listening session). I made three mix and match ravioli fillings, although I didn't have time to make the pasta.


Time slips away from me. How did the flow increase from dribble to gush? I can no longer grab a hold. I try to buckle down my personal organization, but time management has never been something I'm known for. I am late, I am rambling, I am ten directions at once. I like to do five things at a time, and maybe they will reach completion.

Recently, none have, so I'm paring down. Tonight it's make ravioli, paint in the hallway, go see Pan's Labyrinth at CineMagic, pick my brother up at the airport. And maybe when I get home I can look up a local chapter of Overachievers Anonymous.

No comments: