Thursday, June 14, 2007

Eight Random Things

about myself, for Eric.

1. I took piano lessons for eight years and then switched to guitar, at which point I started biting my nails (since they had to be short, suddenly).

2. When I was eight I had a story titled "The Last Unicorn" published in a children's writing magazine. I don't remember the name of the magazine.

3. I saw a UFO.

4. I have owned four pairs of jeans in my life-- one black and one blue pair of Palmettos in junior high, a $180 pair that was 75% off (seven years ago), and a cheap, looser pair from H&M last year.

5. Two things make me cry-- other people crying, and roadkill.

6. I have lived in twelve different places, and all of them were between the ages of 17 to 25 [Ed note: does not include stints being without a place to live].

7. I have only dated southpaw guys.

8. After a lot of rumination, I think that walking is the most interesting activity in the world.

I am tagging Donna, Aspen, and Wenchie.

4 comments:

Wenchie LostElf said...

Haha thanks?

Anonymous said...

I'd like to hear more about the UFO and your "stints without a place to live."

the omnicollective said...

I think I finally get it. By tagging us, you are telling us to post 8 random things for you?

Wenchie LostElf said...

Yes that's what it means :) now it's your turn to post 8 random things...