Friday, December 8, 2006

weekend

Really I just wanted to write something before the weekend, during which I usually do not touch a computer. I can't understand how people who are at the computer all day at work are also on the computer all day at home, evenings and weekends.


I'm helping my brother move this weekend. He's coming back to Portland from Eugene, and will live in the house he bought a year or so ago. He worked out a deal with his company that after working down in Eugene on the Springfield hospital project for a year, he'll be able to work from downtown Portland in order to resume his life here. He lived in a tiny, crappy studio apartment in Eugene the entire time. I can't wait to be able to hang out with him again. And with his being downtown, the phrase "happy hour" dances about in my head.

1 comment:

Susan Kelley said...

I can't understand how people who are at the computer all day at work are also on the computer all day at home, evenings and weekends.

Because during the evenings and weekends, we can do fun stuff with the computer instead of writing Version 46 of the billing software.

Posted by Eric On Friday, December 08, 2006 at 8:24 PM